I’ve been noticing myself using a different ways to say “OK” over text messages to indicate a different motives and mood. But, there won’t be 50 of them, the title is just to catch your attention. Now that you are here, let’s see what I’ve got.
- ok : the standard OK, no emotion, no motives. Probably just want to finish the conversation quickly
- OK: probably auto-corrected by my phone.
- Owkay : trying to sound sarcastic.
- Okay: shorter version of Owkay, but sounds friendlier.
- Okie: trying to sound cute
- Ow… Kay…: Unbelievably sarcastic.
- kk: being lazy
- ok ok: I got it, bitch! Now, shut up.
- Oh, k: a little surprised, but don’t want to ask too much
OK, that’s pretty much what I can think of now. If you have anything else, please fell free to comment.